Friday, October 1, 2010

A few minutes for myself

I got the baby down for a nap and stole a few minutes for myself.

What did I choose to do?

Play on the internet? NOOOO....
Watch any of my DVR'd shows? NOOOO....

So, what did I do?
Got on my exercise shoes (the ones I forgot at Zumba the other night, but picked up on Wednesday) and did 40 minutes of exercise. Then I got on the computer. Hahaha!

I feel fantastic. I need 40 minutes of this type of time for myself every day. :)

Now to change and pick up and figure out what we're having for dinner, besides some leftovers from last night.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I was able to do about 30 minutes after putting the baby to bed the other night. I am finding if I can get at least twice a week for now I feel good about it. I am hoping to get it up to three, but we are still settling into a routine and the first two month of school are always crazy for me.

    ReplyDelete